Regional Navigator – Nipissing Parry Sound
North Bay Office
Job Description: The Regional Navigator will be responsible for supporting community capacity building in the Nipissing and Parry Sound Districts. This includes developing and overseeing annual fundraising efforts in support of local initiatives, planning and implementing internal programs to support community partners, and coordinating targeted charitable activities with local stakeholders. Key responsibilities will include identifying and communicating with partners in addition to increasing awareness and education through community outreach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well with the public and has strong presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience working within the non-profit/charitable sector
- Understanding of the United Way movement and local knowledge of Nipissing and Parry Sound Districts
- Bilingualism will be considered a strong asset for the position
- Access to a vehicle will be necessary as travel throughout the districts will be required
Application Deadline: Friday, March 3, 2017 – 12:00 p.m.
Hand Deliver Resume: United Way Sudbury and Nipissing Districts
222 McIntyre Street West, North Bay, ON, P1B2Y8
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.